Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Instead of it being wordless Wednesday, I figured I would post some pictures of what I am dying to have right now. Some of these things are hilariously far fetched. Just wait, you'll see what I mean.



6 of these please for my dining room.


This entire ensemble for lazy days.


I just love this pillow.


Dream Car.


If I can't have the G500 I would settle for this. This is my dream mommy mobile. I am just waiting for the wheels to fall off my Jeep apparently.

Once you have kids, you need a nice camera. You take sooo many pics.


If you are a regular around here, you knew this one already. When the xray tech asked me if I was pregnant the other day, it hurt to say No. It hurts retelling the story too. I know, in time.

I want 4 of these for my living room.






The Malm sofa table from Ikea.



And lastly a private concert by this guy in my backyard on a perfect southern summer night so my hubby and I can dance around under the huge oaks covered in little white lights.
Hey, a girl can dream! Happy Wednesday! xoxo
P.S. Aidan had a GREAT day!



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Okay, I am LOVING your wish list and think all of those would be on mine too!! AND we have the SAME dream car!! Boy do we have good taste or what?? ;)