Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Still Alive...

I feel like I haven't blogged in days. Partly because I have been sick, partly because I have had nothing to blog about and mostly because my youngest brother is home from Clemson for Spring Break and I am spending all my extra time loving on him.

Tonight both (gasp) of my brothers came for dinner and we (huge gasp) even all sat and watched a movie together afterwards. Tears come to my eyes thinking about it. It's so hard to get all of us in one place. Aidan was in heaven and well considering Adam and my brother Bobby were friends long before we even knew the other existed and Jordan just completes the threesome perfectly, he enjoyed their company as well. The boys grilled and I made cupcakes for dessert. 24 of them and there are now 3 left. That's what you get when you have four boys eating I guess. Yes, Aidan ate a fair share. So, that's what I've been up to. I will be back when (tear) Aidan returns to school next week. Or when I have something I just can't live without telling you about! xoxo

No comments: