Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Making Me Sick

I just did not see this one coming. The Jesse and Sandra break up. So soon after the Oscar's? I ride around in the car thinking to myself "How did that conversation go down?".

Sandra: Babe, can you believe I won an Oscar?
Jesse: I slept with someone else.

I mean he mouthed I love you to her when they announced her nomination at the Oscars and she said I love you back. Then you made a mockery of your relationship a week later. So, so sad.

I honest to God doubted him so much in the beginning. I have always loved her. As the years started to pass by and you would never see them in gossip mags or plastered all over TMZ, I figured I should feel bad for assuming he was a sleaze.

For once, I didn't want to be right.

And seriously guys, do you think you aren't going to get caught? Seriously?

No comments: