Friday, March 12, 2010

Sicky McSickerson

Holy stomach bug of 2010. I woke up yesterday feeling horrible! What started out as a little heartburn, grew into a full on puke session for the majority of the day yesterday. (I did love it when everyone asked me if it was morning sickness. Ha! I wish.)

Thankfully, my mom came and took Aidan for the day. I don't know what I would have done without her. I could barely move. She and Aidan went to the movies and ran some errands. Then she brought him back here and folded all my laundry! Isn't she great?

I had a little cry when Adam got home because I felt so guilty that Aidan is so needy of my time with his broken arm and I literally had to tell him to please leave me alone yesterday. He snuck in our bedroom to get kisses every couple of hours. I will be amazed if he doesn't get the bug. So far no signs of it.

I am most bummed because today is the day my BFF Candace finds out if she is having a boy or a girl and I was supposed to help her decorate her nursery for a gender reveal party she is having tonight. Doesn't look like I will be attending. I wouldn't want to get anyone sick. I honestly don't even feel like getting out of bed yet. I've been attempting to straighten my hair for two hours now. Half of my head is finally done. I was going for the sick yet still pretty wife thing for Adam. What a joke.

One last thing, I tried to watch Precious last night On Demand. If you are nauseous do not watch this movie. I barely made it to the part where she throws up fried chicken in a trash can. When she started eating hairy pigs feet and a mound of mac and cheese, I had to shut it off. I could not tell you what the movie was about because I spent the rest of my night trying to get those images out of my mind.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! xoxox

1 comment:

Kate G. said...

Oh no! I missed this somehow. :( I know how much it sucks to be sick.. I'm sorry.

Get well soon!