Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nightstands

Adam and I have never had matching nightstands because when we moved in together, I brought my bedroom set that my parent's bought me and it only had one nightstand.

Since we bought our new bed from Pottery Barn, I have been on the hunt for nightstands are similar to the ones pictured below but without the $400 price tag and I knew I wanted them to be antique white.


So....this is what I came up with.


Just so you would believe me, I left the $79.99 price tag on them. The picture doesn't do a good job representing the color (it's the antique white I wanted) and I didn't get two drawers but they are huge (26x26) and I love them. Did I mention I saved myself $320?? I ordered two baskets from Pottery Barn to put on the bottom of them to throw random stuff in.

No comments: