Wednesday, January 5, 2011
1. She is the world's best shopping buddy.
Me: Does this look good.
Amanda: No, ewww, terrible. Take it off. Makes you look fat.
2. She is ALWAYS willing to break our "eating healthy binges" for frozen yogurt.
3. She allows Aidan to call her Aunt Amana, Manda, Amanda, Candace and Mommy.
4. I can call her and vent to her about anything and before I get my first two words out she is already on my side.
5. Unless it's about Adam, she always takes his side. Second wife syndrome. I guess.
6. When I am parenting Aidan, she laughs and agrees with everything. The laugh is very important.
7. The two of us together can solve any mystery pregnancy, marriage, divorce, vacation in about 5 minutes via Facebook and our "reliable" resources.
8. We totally agree on the most important things, like getting your nails done at a salon that serves FREE, ENDLESS wine, is an absolute must. Speaking of which, do you need a mani?
9. Because when I have been rained on, puked on, pooped on, spit on and yelled at, I can call her and in five minutes she has me laughing.
10. She will read this and get it all!!! Love you girl! Now call me!
And people...please do not forget to enter to win a $100 gift card from Jimmy Dean by going HERE.