Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Conversations With a Three Point Five Year Old

When we put Aidan to bed at night he is always looking for an excuse to prolong the sleeping process.  He knows that he is not allowed to have anything to drink because if he does, he most likely will wet the bed and no one wants that to happen.  BUT, his father is a little weak sometimes.

Tucking Aidan in Tonight

Aidan: Mommy?

Me: Yes, baby?

Aidan: Can I has a weally big hug and a weally big kiss and {saying very quickly} some appew joosh. 

Me:  You can have all the hugs and kisses you want but no apple juice. 

Aidan: Ok. 

{I leave the room, 5 seconds pass}

Aidan: DADDDDDYYYYY

{Adam goes in}

Aidan: {in what he thinks is a whisper} Can you get me some appew joosh? I won't tell my mommy. 



Enter to win a $100 giftcard from Jimmy Dean here.

No comments: