Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Costco

For Christmas my parent's gifted us with the greatest gift of all.  A Costco membership. It's like the gift that keeps on giving in the form of saving money on bulk items.  Except who has enough people in their home {Michelle Duggar to not reply to this post} to need a 75 lb bag of beans.  And where do you store it all?  Yesterday I bought 12 rolls of paper towels, 50 juice boxes, 2 seedless watermelons, 24 tangerines, 1 Giant tub of Muscle Milk and I had to clean out every closet in my house to find places to put these things.

So again, who buys this stuff, where do you live and do you have extra room to store 6 rolls of paper towels?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Girl we should go to costco together and split stuff. derek told me no more costco b/c we have no where to store 50 rolls of tp and 8 boxes of ziploc bags (b/c you know i buy both sandwich & gallon sizes!!!!)