Friday, March 25, 2011

Thought of the Week

"There comes a time in your life, where you walk way from all the drama and the people who create it.  You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad and focus on the good.  So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.  Life it too short to be anything but happy.  Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."  -Unknown



I read this quote this week and it was so fitting.  Sadly, I've had to let go of a friendship recently.  There does come a time in your life where you grow up and you move on and some people unfortunately get left behind.   I am really hoping that person can find some peace and direction in their life.  I have to remind myself that sometimes making a point or having the last word isn't what is important.  I am really looking forward to spending more time on my relationships that are most important to me and sleeping well knowing how lucky I am to have those people in my life.
 xoxo

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

*Pray for whoever that is and move on* is some of the best advice I have ever gotten. Bless you.