Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Haircut

Our cat Spike Jones was in desperate need of a hair cut.  He is an outdoor cat and after spending significant time rolling around in dirt and leaves and refusing to let me brush him, he had a huge matte on either side of him.  I of course Googled how I could fix the problem myself and all I really could do for him was take him to the kitty groomer.  
$61.00 and his self esteem permanently damaged, this is what he looks like...
And in an attempt to make he and myself feel better, I keep singing " I'm too sexy for my fur. To sexy for my fur. So sexy it hurts."

Sorry the pictures are weird. I posted this from my phone. 








1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is hysterical!!! He looks like a mini lion and it reminds me of that commercial with the mini giraffe! So cute.