Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photog Frenzy



I went to bed  playing with my camera today and I woke up and started taking pictures.  Poor Aidan will be lucky if he doesn't see flash spots for the rest of his life.  It's amazing how clear my pictures are now!  I love my camera.  I think the best way right now to try to figure it out is to just take a ton of pictures so that's what I am going to do.  When I stumble upon an extra $400 I will take the camera class down the street.  It might be a while!

Spike.  I mean isn't that the cutest little kitty ever!
Aidan
Aidan wearing Adam's sunglasses.
Hydrangeas (near death)
I started taking pics of little things in my house just to see the clarity.  Someone needs to shine her silver.
More hydrangeas.
My antique seltzer bottle. At least that's what I think it's called.
One of our cat's, Ruby. I cannot believe I caught her with her tongue out.
I have no idea how I got this picture to look this way though so I can't reproduce it. 

I am having so much fun!

1 comment:

Megan said...

that last pic is my favorite! i want your camera! haha