Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Conversations with an Almost Three Year Old-Part 5

The other day I decided to make a quick stop in to TJ Maxx to see what they had.   To my surprise they had an adorable dress and I decided to try it on.  For whatever reason, there were more women than usual in the fitting rooms.

Aidan: Mommy, you like that dress?

Me: Well I'm going to try it on, you let me know what you think ok?

Aidan:  Otay mommy. 

(I start to get undressed)

Aidan: Mommy I see your boobies. 

Me: (Mentally thanking my husband for teaching him the word boobies.) Aidan that's not a very nice thing to say.

Aidan: (Practically screaming) Mommy HAS BIG BOOBIES. MOMMY HAS BIG BOOBIES. MOMMY YOU HAS BIG BOOBIES.  Breaks in to laughter.



And that is the story of the day I wanted to leave my child behind in the TJ Maxx dressing room.

No comments: