Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bloom Grocery

They finally opened the new Bloom grocery store near us. We have been anxiously awaiting the opening. We love Harris Teeter but it's nice to have a store just a few blocks closer to be able to run out and get something quick. I am kind of on the fence about doing all of my grocery shopping there but I do have to tell you, the fresh chocolate chip cookies in the bakery department are amazing and they have parking for parents with children. Just what I need right? Chocolate chip cookies and then a parking spot only 20 feet out of the door. Aidan is obsessed with the race car shopping carts. He specifically asked me to take a picture of him in the cart at checkout the other day for him to show his Papa (my dad).



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Agreed the cookies are A-MAZING!! And who says you have to have a kid with you to park in that spot :)