Friday, November 4, 2011

November. One Month. Every Day.

Yup that's right. I'm going to blog EVERY DAY this month.  I've joined BlogHer's NaBloPoMo.  AKA National Blog Posting Month. AKA the month where I could loose my mind trying to find things to write about.  AKA the month I could totally forget about Thanksgiving because all I can focus on is ONE. MORE. POST.  Actually I love a good challenge and BlogHer is helping out by giving us daily writing prompts so that we don't have to do it all by ourselves.  Don't you just love those girls over at BlogHer?

So, even though I have posted everyday this week without prompts I thought it would be fun today to use all the prompts from this week to write this post. In a quick little list? Sounded fun to me.  So here goes:

(pretend like these are in order from Tuesday to Friday and not vice versa)


Friday, November 4, 2011
When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?
What's a pen? People still use those things?  Does that answer your question?   I'm glued to the laptop.  I can't help it.  Maybe it's our generation.  But I do love my handwriting hmmm.....


Thursday, November 3, 2011
Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?
Sure. I'm great at tuning things out and focusing.  I've heard tons of songs today.  We listen to Pandora at the office.  And not a single one is coming to mind because of the answer above. 


Wednesday, November 2, 2011
If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?
Sweets!!!  Tons of them. Cupcakes,brownies, cookies...and the batter from all of those.  YUM! Wouldn't you just die if you ate at that junk and then someone said "oops, my bad, last meal is next week."


Tuesday, November 1, 2011
What is your favourite part about writing?
It's funny, I think if you asked me on the street what my favorite part about writing is, I wouldn't even think about the blog. I would probably tell you I'm not a writer.  But here I am and I guess part of me is.  I think what I love most about writing and specifically this blog is having an outlet to TYPE out all the things going on in my head about my husband and son, design, other relationships, our day to day lives.  It far better than any scrapbook  I could have ever put together.  It's what's in my head and in my heart about the good, the bad and everything in between.  I think the best part of all of that is that I wrote it and it's here forever. 

See you tomorrow!

No comments: