Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Adventures of Aidan and Scout

Aidan loves Scout! Every morning the first thing out of his mouth is "can I get Scout?" and the last thing every night is "can I kiss Scout Goodnight?"

Once in awhile they play a little rough and last night Aidan took a bite to the eye lid. We try so hard to tell Aidan to keep his face away from Scout because he doesn't know not to nip at him. We are working on Scout with his biting but he's still a puppy. He will hopefully outgrow it.

Adam was out of town on business and I had walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when it happened. All of a sudden Aidan started screaming. I knew the dog had bit him. When I first got to him, there was blood everywhere. I really did think at first glance that we might be in for a trip to the ER for some stitches.

Once Aidan was calmed down (he freaks at the sight of blood) I was able to clean him up and realized it was a small cut that just wanted to bleed a lot! We got the boo boo bear and he was good as new.

Scout felt terrible and wouldn't leave Aidan's side. We had a little heart to heart about him injuring my baby. Haha!




1 comment:

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Aw! I hope he is better soon. Scout should out grow it and he obviously felt bad! Looks like Aidan and a sweet little best friend ;)