1. I have a titanium rod inside of the femur in my left leg. When it's cold it hurts like a mamma jamma. My best friend Candace has one in her right leg. We are twins.
2. My hair color is naturally red. I've been coloring it blonde for 15+ years. Every time I think I want to grow it out, I get like 6 inches of red roots and run to get color.
3. I hate folding laundry. I've been known to start the dryer over and over to prevent myself from actually having to fold it.
4. I got engaged in the car. So did my parents.
5. When I was in labor with Aidan, I walked around Wal Mart with my mom for hours. I stripped in the women's section to change in to a pair of sweat pants I just had to put on right there. I was uncomfortable!
6. Speaking of being pregnant, one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to me...my mom and I were running side by side on treadmills at the Y when all of a sudden I just stopped, sat down and flew off. At which point my mom started screaming "she's pregnant!"
7. Since moving in to our house 5 years ago, we have painted the kitchen 3 times, the dining room 3 times, the living room 2 times, our bedroom 3, Aidan's 2 times, our bathroom 3 and our playroom a whopping 6 times! My hubby has patience.
8. I have to visit TJ MAXX/Marshall's @ least once a week. I know when new stuff is coming in weekly and it's the best retail therapy because it's CHEAP!
9. My first car was a Volkswagen Cabrio. My Dad bought it for me and I loved it. Until it caught fire. Yup, I can say "well I drove it until it caught fire".
10. I've had migraines my entire life. I always know when I'm going to get one because I start to see black dots on everything. Sometimes they are so bad I can feel the pressure of people walking on the floor. Weird?