Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!  I hope you are somewhere enjoying the company of your loved ones and something really yummy to eat!! 
I for one will be spending the day with my boys, my brothers and my parents. We are kicking the day off with the annual Thanksgiving Day parade here in Charlotte. In case you are unaware the parade in Charlotte is the 4th largest in the country.  Who knew?

I was in charge of dessert again this year and my brother Bobby requested my turtle Cheesecake from last year and I would never let him down! It looks amazing! The recipe if your interested is here. I am honestly just so flattered someone would want to eat something I made twice!! =). I might be getting good at this cooking thing! Something else to be THANKFUL for!

Believe it or not my husband has convinced me to go Black Friday shopping tonight at midnight!  I don't think he has any clue what he is getting himself in to but it should be fun.  If anything it's an excuse to spend time alone with him!

As always I am really so thankful for all of you, my readers.  I love this little space of mine on the internet and you make it that much better!

Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments: