Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What He Wore

This last weekend Adam's parents took Aidan to Monkey Joe's for a few hours and then his Mom {got extremely adventurous} and took Aidan to an Easter concert at her church.   This is what he wore.  I was nervous to be breaking the "no white before Easter rule" but I have been waiting for him to wear these pants for 3 months and it was an Easter event so that trumps the rule.  Booyah!

P.S. What did we do before we could make all of our pics look really good on free photo editing software?









What he's wearing:
Children's Place, White Chino {Sold Out}
Gap Kids, Leather Driver Shoe {Sold Out}

When I found out I was pregnant with a baby boy, I was nervous I would be so bored dressing him.  I spend a lot of time browsing stores and the Internet for him. Often I buy individual pieces at a time and then throw outfits together.  He always turns out looking super handsome. 

No comments: