Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spider Man Birthday Party

Raise your hand if you can't believe Aidan is going to 4 in less than 2 months?  Makes me cry.  Every year I say this but seriously, where the H has the time gone. I can't even pretend he is a baby anymore.  We have been tossing around a few birthday party theme ideas. I personally thought a circus theme would be cute. I was going to hire a balloon guy, face painter and rent a cotton candy and snow cone machine.  Aidan liked the idea but is all about Spiderman this year.  He actually has no idea who that is but he LOVES him. He asked me this week if he could have a Spiderman birfday parteeee and I really couldn't turn him down. 


I am thinking I MAY attempt to make his cake myself. We will see...
Cake Ideas





Every year we rent a bounce house.  We rent it for 8 hours and it keeps Aidan entertained all day! Luckily I was able to find a Spiderman themed one for this year!

I want to make a home made banner something like this...but much cuter!  I will probably do circles and add his name.   Banner found here.


Spiderman Party Banner
So those are some of the idea I am tossing around right now.   I think it will be cute.  I really want to make as much as I can to save some money and I think personal touches are so much nicer than store bought.  We will see how much time I end up having to work on it! 

I hope you are all having a great day!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Can't wait to see the cake! I did a quick search of hostessblog.com for spiderman themes and couldn't find any, but you should check out that blog if you don't already. You will be overhwhelmed with ideas...

(Who am I kidding, I'm sure you already know about it!)

daren sammy said...

I’m surely coming again to read these articles and blogs free wordpress themes

Drew Watts said...

Oh! I loved the cake in the first picture. A mother has to do a lot for their kids. A face painting idea was fun but you can still keep it as it is in the Spiderman theme as well. I will be hosting a frozen themed party for my daughter in one of the San Francisco event venues. Same ways she doesn’t know much about Elsa but she wants that party.