Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Glory

I had a post all set to publish today about our weekend but I was doing some reading yesterday and realized there was something out there that was a little bit more important than a recap of a football themed birthday party and outlet shopping. 

One of the blogs I follow, Naptime Diaries is written by a sweet girl {are we women, now?} Jessi.  As funny as it is, her blog was the first I EVER started reading after linking to it via Facebook though a mutual friend.  Now here I am, two years later with a little blog of my own and tons of blogs to read daily.  

I follow Jessi on Twitter and when I logged on yesterday morning to check up on everyone, found out her middle child Glory had been rushed to the ER in Columbia after suffering some seizures in the morning.  I don't have all the details but if you could just take a minute of your day to say a prayer for this family it would mean so much to me. I am sure they will feel some of the love while they are waiting for details on what lies ahead for their sweet girl.   I truely believe in the power of prayer and my heart really goes out to this family.  I can only imagine what they are going through as parents. 

You can follow her @naptimediaries on Twitter and here is the link to her blog for updates on Glory. 

Thank you so so much.   Pray!

No comments: