Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank You, The Blind Side, My hubs is sick and I'm doing good so far!!!

It felt kind of good tonight when my mom called to tell me she saw two old friends at a museum opening in Charlotte today and they both told her that they read my blog. So, there are some of you out there!!! I know not everyone leaves comments or let's me know they are reading but I know some of you exist and I just wanted you to know, I appreciate that you care enough to stop by and see what's up with us these days.

Adam and I went to see the Blind Side yesterday (Thank you Jordan for hanging out with Aidan while we went) and I just have to say the movie was soooo good. If you haven't seen it, run, don't walk to the theatre and see it. I cried from start to finish. Adam even cried. It was so heartwarming and Sandra Bullock did a magnificent job. Really, all the actors were great. I will probably see it again and buy it when it comes out on DVD. Did I mention I thought it was good?

I don't know what is up with Adam but he has had a cold for a month now. It goes away and then comes back. The poor man works all day and then comes home, takes Mucinex and lays on the sofa in agony. Colds are just the worst because you can't do anything about them. He has been walking up in the middle of the night because he has coughing spells which then cause him to have an asthma attack. It's a little scary. I have gotten really good at talking him through his breathing. I just hope for his sake this thing is gone by the end of this week.
This is the scene around our house these days. Poor guy. He looks sick.



Last thing for tonight, I have now cooked two nights in a row. Ya'll I know this does not sound like a big deal but I honestly NEVER cook. It's not something I enjoy. I am working on it and have really enjoyed it the past two nights. Tonight we had Asian style pork chops and they were deeeeelish. I just made yellow rice with them and we even ate as a family at the dining room table. I took a picture of my plate because my mother will never believe me.

No comments: