Sunday, August 23, 2009

We Are Just Days Away...

My sweet baby boy (OK he isn't EXACTLY a baby) is starting school on Tuesday!!! Tomorrow I have to shop for his school supplies and pick up his back pack that we had monogrammed. Your probably thinking school supplies for a two year old? It's a small list, I can assure you. Included though is the cutest idea...a disposable camera for them to take pictures of him while he's in school! I just think that's great. I am anxious to see how the kiddo acts when I drop him off for his first day. It's kind of a loose, loose situation because if he takes off and doesn't look back I will be heartbroken. If he holds on to my leg, while his teacher pries him off, I will still be heartbroken. Anyways, I'll let you know how it goes. Until then...enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments: