Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lovin' my boy sooo much today.

Not that I am not obsessed with Aidan everyday, but today he has been especially sweet. We are knee deep in the terrible twos so making it through a day without a million tantrums is a good day around here. We actually got up and rode around in the landscaping truck with Adam while he did some work today. It was a lot of fun and I got to see some of my landscape designs that had come to life! We ordered lunch out today and all snuggled up on the new sofa to eat. Bad I know. After that, Adam headed to the restaurant and Aidan and I laid down for quiet time and watched some cartoons. He cuddled right up to me and stayed there for at least an hour and a half. We got up and ran some errands and then got ready for dinner. I thought it would be a brilliant idea to run to Harris Teeter and just get something quick to whip up. Our only pinch in the day. Aidan was not having an extended shopping trip. I grabbed the bare necessities (milk & juice) and we got out of there! Take out it is. So we picked up some Noodles & Co. which I have to tell you is the most family friendly restaurant on our side of town. The people who work in there are so friendly and the food is quality and quick! It is also right next to a wine bar if things get crazy! Haha. In line to order, Aidan grabbed my face and said "Luhhh You Mama" and gave me the biggest, wet kiss followed by a hug around my neck. Tantrum in the grocery, FORGIVEN. We came home, he sat on my lap on the floor and we shared a cucumber and tomato salad along with some pasta and watched his nightly cartoons on Noggin. He's in his jammies all bundled up under his 3 blankies he takes everywhere and is insisting on rubbing my feet with his. I swear I am going to work harder at getting rid of the Binky next month. I have big goals for August, potty training and loosing the Binky! SCARY. I am so lucky to have this little guy!

No comments: