Monday, July 20, 2009

Can & Clay Wedding Shower Part 2

So I promised pictures of my best friend Candace and her fiance's couples shower. So here are a few cute ones I stole from people's Facebook pages. What a little thief I am. I am so excited for Candace and Clay. Candace has been my best friend for 10 years now and I can't think of anyone else that deserves the happiness she has with Clay. Their relationship has been a roller coaster ride but I am more than excited to report it's going to be "Happily Ever After" for these two. Congrats Candace and Clay!!!

PRESENTS!!

Clay and his parents
Erica, The BRIDE and Melissa (MOH and sister of the bride)
Food...it was so good!
The Future Mr & Mrs. Goodman
SHEETS!!!
Bridesmaids Clay and some of his friends

1 comment:

Family American Style. said...

The food table looked so pretty. Hi, Tomorrow is the second post on “What would your children say?” “Wednesday” It’s going to be fun sharing all those wonderful adventures our children do and say. I can’t wait. If your child happens to have four legs and a tail, I’m real sure you have very funny adventures also. Please tell us all about them. Hope to see you tomorrow.