Monday, June 1, 2009

Jon & Kate

Please people tell me I am not the only one that wants for these two people to get it together. I will seriously be heartbroken if the "D" word is spread across every tabloid and TV station on the planet. I just want to grab Jon and say to him "Love this woman!!!" No one is perfect. Being a mom to one child is soooo hard. I couldn't even imagine the stress of being the mother of eight!!! I know, I know dad's do so much work too. I just for some reason in the situation think that Kate is still in love and Jon is in a different world. Life it too short not to try your best for these kids. It broke my heart tonight when Jon wasn't even in town for Kate's birthday. Birthdays are huge around our house. It's the one day of the year that is all about you. Celebrating the day you made this world a better place. I know I am sap but I would just love to see these turn in to a "Happily Ever After" story. For once can't somebody be the exception and beat the odds and make it through the rough time instead of just giving up.
P.S. Adam, I hope when you read this, if you didn't already realize in all of our conversations about marriage...I will work and work and work and work for us! A dear friend once told me "It's not always easy, but it's always worth it." I took it to heart and think about it everyday. Best marriage advice you could ever get!!!
So that's my tid bit about Jon & Kate...I can almost guarantee there will be more to come.

No comments: