Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day










Happy Fathers Day to my amazing husband.


Adam, I remember the day we found out we were pregnant...I was sooo nervous and you were just sooo exited.

I remember the day Aidan was born, I was just sooo excited and you were just sooo nervous! HAHA!

I remember when we would lay in bed at night when I was pregnant and I would try to tell you all the things you were going to be responsible for and you would say "babe, I got this."

I remember laying in bed the first couple nights Aidan was home with us and you saying "babe, am I going to be any good at this?"

I would be lying if I didn't say I was worried at first but looking back now, I don't know what I was thinking. You have turned out to be the best daddy anyone could ever ask for. You are fun and loving and strong and supportive. You have the ability to get to Aidan's heart in a way I am envious of.

Thank you for being a great partner and always holding up more than your end of the deal. (ie getting up in the middle of the night EVERY night) Thank you for working everyday to give us this nice life. Thank you for letting me stay home so I can see Aidan grow. Thank you for loving us so much and so well. Happy Fathers Day.

WE LOVE YOU BUBBY!










No comments: