Thursday, June 25, 2009

Uh Oh Mommy is Sad

So I've been promising a post for some family about Aidan going to pre school. I did it! I finally signed him up! I tried to avoid it until there were no spots left anywhere so that he would just have to stay home but alas there was a spot left at the YMCA (not telling which branch b/c of safety reasons) pre school (only because someone dropped out...ughhh) and we are thrilled with his teacher and their facility. It was a little embarrassing when I was filling out his final paper work and I started to tear up. I just cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I think that it will be great for him to socialize with some other kids and it will definitely be good for me to have some time to myself BUT so soon?? He will be going twice a week from 9:15-1:30. I have to pack him a diaper bag (keep your fingers crossed, maybewe will be potty trained by August) and a snack and change of clothes. I am just now coming to the realization that in a about two months, my sweet boy will be starting pre (pre) school and from this point on, besides summer vacations he is going to be in school for a LONG time. Our baby time has come and gone. It's so bittersweet. I am excited for him to learn and meet new friends but at the same time, I am going to miss the all day cuddle sessions. Oh, the heartache this is causing me. Haha. Seriously though. I'm balling.

No comments: