Sunday, July 25, 2010

She Said It First



I have had this blog sitting in my queue to finish but my bloggy bud Katherine at Barefoot Daydreams beat me to the punch and posted this blog on Friday. 

Are we the only ones crushing on Bethenny Frankel?  I have been a fan since the very first season of RHONY.  She came to Charlotte to do a book signing and of course is was the night there wasn't a babysitter left in this city so I missed out.   I follow her on Twitter and I must tell you, I  wake up looking forward to hearing what funny one liner she has put out for the day.

I have yet to buy a book or a cocktail of hers but it is on my 6 month old to do list.     Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm chipping away at it.  A girlfriend of mine, raves about her books and coincidentally I am getting ready to jump on the loose some weight wagon so one of those purchases may be happening sooner than later.  And for the record, I would buy a thousand books if it meant she would continue her Bravo reality TV show Bethenny Getting Married for all eternity.    I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life.  I love it so much I don't even DVR it.  I run around my house like a crazed woman getting everything done that needs to be so I can be ready to watch it live every Thursday.  That says a lot.  Get this.  Adam loves her too.   Seriously if you haven't tuned in,  see if you can catch up on Hulu or Bravo TV On Demand.  This week is the season finale and I promise you would be doing yourself a favor if you spent the next four days catching up so you can tune in on Thursday.  

Skinny Girl Margarita
Bethenny's Books

1 comment:

Kate G. said...

Amen, sister! Last week, when she was having her baby and she was like, "I wanna know. How high school girls. Give birth in bathroom stalls. I wanna know." I died. Hilarious.

Do you think she'd be our friend??