Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camera Fun

I came across a blog that is doing a little photography workshop for free.  I thought it would be fun to do because I might learn something about myself and some new things about my camera. Except I don't think it has anything to do with functions on your camera.  That's OK, it's still so much fun! This is the blog if you are interested: Divas and Dreams Photography Blog.

The workshop started on July 2nd so I am a little behind but better late than never.  This is our first assignment:

This is who I am - part one:


The photo challenge: Show me who you are by collecting some personal stuff that describe your personality. What objects do you have that describes you the best? Find the things that symbolise you, what you love, what you dream about, what your history are ect. There is no limit on who many or few things to show.

The written assignment: Pick 3 things that you chose to photograph and tell why you chose it or what it tells about you.

PHOTO CHALLENGE:



WRITTEN CHALLENGE:

Picture of Adam and Aidan.  This picture represents so much of what I am.  I am a wife and a mother before anything else in my life.

Blackberry Curve.  Sadly, it might as well be a member of my family.  Without it I am lost.  Crackberry is a very well known term in this house.

Rose.  I put this rose in the picture because I feel like I am always growing in everything I do and this was a good way to display that.


So that's it for this week!!!

No comments: