Friday, July 23, 2010

Look What I Did...

I downloaded a free 30 day trial of Lightroom on my computer and I started to play...

I turned this photo ...


In to this...

I know it's not perfect but it's a start.

Original
After Lightroom


Before
After
Obviously I need to take some better pictures to try this out on but I worked with what I had.

I am so excited! It really is so easy. I knew I was going to be addicted.  I have a million things I want to learn how to do but "antiquing" was something I was dying to figure out.   I wish the price of the program wasn't $600 but I might just have to save up!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I LOVE the last picture! I need something on our computer..My hubs cleaned ours out a few months ago and took off photoshop...so, I don't have anything to play around with pictures!