Thursday, August 30, 2012

25 Weeks

I made it to 6 months (last week)! Seriously I wondered if this pregnancy was going to drag on forever but now it's FLYING by.  Summer is OVER and before I know it Fall will have set in.   I am fully
prepared to gain all my weight on all things pumpkin.
 
 
How far along: 25 Weeks
Baby's size: Rutabaga (Which is weird because last week he was the size of an ear of corn.  Surely he's not getting shorter?)
via
Sleep: I lay awake EVERY night because my brain cannot shut down. Still taking some Tylenol PM to help.
Maternity Clothes: I broke down and ordered some things from Old Navy and Gap because they were having a 30% off your online order SALE this week.  A few pair of jeans, some basic T's and a few of those open cardigans I love.  I selected the UPS Ground option because it was FREE but from tracking it seems I may have a baby before the clothes come!
 
Food cravings:  I have never drank Sweet Tea and twice in the past couple of weeks I've had to have one.  Just a little one don't worry. And I never finish it.  Oh and Cheese. I could eat a block of sharp cheddar.  Like peel back the wrapper and hold it in hand and eat it.
Food aversions: Again not food but Diet Pepsi/Coke.  Which is weird because I usually live off of it but it's tasting so funny these days.  Water has been my steady friend. 
Symptoms I have: Heartburn has been better (I just jinxed it). My back has been hurting. I had a facial the other day and I felt like such an old lady afterwards. I wanted to walk hunched over. 
Doing some weird stretches to work on that and more walking. 
Doctor’s Appointment: If I looked at my calendar I could tell you. The week of Sept 11 is sticking out in my head for some reason.  I just love to hear his heartbeat.
Movement: I don't know what's going on in there but little man is a party animal.  He is crazy in the morning and at night when I relax in bed.  If he is on my left side and Adam talks to him he moves over to my right.  It is so cute. I took some video of him having hiccups in my belly but it's prob a little boring for you all to watch. 
Belly Button: It's streeeeeetching.  And it's off center.   
Gender: Sweet Baby Boy!
What I’m looking forward to: Meeting him! So many girls have had cute babies in the past couple of weeks and it's making me so excited! I think I finally decided on a paint color and bedding for the nursery.  We will probably start work on that next month.  We would like it done before the holidays so we can just enjoy that season with Aidan.
What I miss: Sushi.  Sleeping on my stomach.  Deli meat.  My energy. Yesterday I didn't get out of my PJ's until 2PM.  Embarrassing. 

 
 
 

No comments: