Thursday, August 9, 2012

22 Week Baby Update

How far along: 22 Weeks
Baby's size: {according to my What to Expect App}
he's the size of a Spaghetti Squash.  A little over a lb.
Sleep: I take 1/2 a Tylenol PM every night or I toss and turn like crazy.  Adam thinks I'm addicted.  My Dr. says I can take more if I want.  Ha ha.
 
Maternity Clothes: I basically wear dresses every day.  I tried to throw on a pair of jeans for one of Aidans' Dr's appointments this week and they officially don't fit!!! Not a single pair.  But no "maternity" clothes yet. 
Food cravings: Veggie Sandwiches.
Food aversions: Not really in to sweets.  Ice cream makes me nauseous.
Symptoms I have: I'm starting to feel really fat.  A little pain in my butt. Most likely my sciatica is coming back.  And my belly button is off center now and driving me nuts.  Heartburn.
 
 
Doctor’s Appointment: Had one on Monday.  Measuring perfect, babies heart rate was 142, scale was broken but I think I've gained some weight. Maybe 5 lbs.  I need to do some walking this week.

Movement:
Tons. For the majority of the day. Adam and my girlfriend Amanda have felt him.   His is easiest to feel around my belly button. Aidan is still dying to feel him. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
 
Belly Button: Still in but stretching!
Gender: Sweet Baby Boy!
What I’m looking forward to: This weekend away with Adam and coming home to our kitchen being remodeled.  
What I miss: Sushi.  Pinterest has led me to believe I miss cocktails but I doubt that's really true. 


Some bump pics from previous weeks that were on my phone:


Headed out for my birthday. I grew a bunch.

No comments: