Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful Thursdays



Last year I did a little segment here on the blog I called "Thankful Thursdays".   I thought it would be fun to do it this year for the three weeks leading up until Thanksgiving and add a linky thing {I will have to figure that out} so my blog friends {the few of you} could join in.   I realize I will probably be doing it myself but I thought it would just be fun to invite you in case you want to share what you are thankful for this holiday season.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for, thankfully.   I will start this week the 4th!

Also, if you don't have a blog and still want to play along, you can always leave what you are thankful for in the comments section or send me an email and I will post them! I would love to hear!

Seriously though, can you believe it's November?

No comments: