Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aidan's Latest Photo Shoot

Recently I decided I wanted to have some photos taken of Aidan for our Christmas card this year.  After emailing a photographer and getting no response  and not wanting to spend a ton of money to have this done, I figured I would give it a try myself.  I am pretty happy with how they turned out!  I picked out a few cute outfits out of Aidan's closet, rummaged through our shed for some props, grabbed my camera and took Aidan outside and started snapping pictures.  The light in the backyard was perfect when we started.

Sitting in our tree.
 

Who even knew Adam had an old wooden ladder in our shed?
The wagon photo. 

                                                                 
More on the ladder ( I really have no clue why these are all out of order)
Sitting in his wagon.  None of these were edited in a program, I used some settings I had never tried out on my camera.



Our poor cat Spike Jones. He's a good sport.
Sitting in our wheelbarrow.  My mom bought him this hat to wear this winter when we went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival.  Isn't it fun? I hadn't planned on the lollipop being in the picture {I was just using it for bribery} but I snapped this and it's one of my favorites.  It is just so Aidan.
I was loosing him here...and we had just started. He was a great sport!!!

 

I am doing a review for a great online card company.  I will be posting the card I designed and some information on how you can save 20% on your entire order later this week so look out for that!!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: