Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sorry!

Hey y'all! I'm back! Sorry I haven't blogged anything too fun recently but as you know my computer was at the Dr and I didn't know if I was ever going to get her back.  Well I DID! It was so weird working on another computer! She didn't come back in the same condition but I am just happy to have her.  The best news...it didn't cost me a thing to get her fixed! One of Adam's friends from childhood works for Wells Fargo and handles all of their security software and took my computer and fixed her for free. He was also able to get all of my pictures off.  Isn't that so nice and exciting? 

I have some really fun posts coming up this week {including some video of Christmas DIY tutorials} so check back in the next couple of days!!!!

Thanks for sticking with me! xoxoxox

No comments: