Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

Well I would have had this up DAYS ago but somehow I forgot it was pending.  Bad friend I know.  I could not forget to do a post for my BFF Amanda.  After all, she was the one who told me my life might be interesting enough to blog about. The verdict is still out on that one but she definitely found me something to do.

So Amanda turned 27 on October 22!  We have grown another year older together and I have cherished every moment of it with her. 

A,

Happy Birthday!!! I am sorry this is late. I am sure you have been wondering where your bday post is!  Last year I wrote you a sweet note and I still mean ever bit of it and more this year!  I thought it would be fun to do something a little different this year!! I love you!!!! Thanks for you being you and whew we're getting old!

Love, Ape


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments: