Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This Time I'm Taking a Plane

Mr. Harvey and I are taking ourselves on a little vacation to Boston in late August.  We are one and a half  part thrilled and one half part disappointed because I chose a weekend the Red Sox are out of town. Whoops!  Really though we are super duper excited to see our friends and enjoy our favorite city.  Lucky for us it's restaurant week so we are dining in style for a small price while we are there.  Yippee! 

Our first two nights we will be staying with our friends Pete and Natalie who just bought their first home (I have been promising decorating help) and Saturday and Sunday we will be visiting with our friends Mike and Mariann but staying at the Hotel Marlowe.   Mare is currently living with four other girls and Mike is living in an extended stay hotel because they were set to buy a house and at the last minute it fell through.  Bummer but we are excited to spend a night in a hotel because we never get to do that.   I am hoping to convince Mare and Mike to stay at the same hotel so we can spend as much time with them as possible. 

I am anxious about having to pack only a duffel bag because I REFUSE to pay to check a bag but I am sure it can be done.  Just don't judge me if you see pictures of me wearing the same outfit all weekend.  I will be bringing my camera (which by the way will take up a ton of space I'm sure) I'll take some good pictures for you. 

Ohhh I can't wait!

No comments: