Friday, November 6, 2009

Thankful Thursdays


Since it's that time of year...I wanted to share with you a few things that I am thankful for...and they all have to do with Aidan today...


I am thankful for Aidan's smile. There are days when I can't wear one myself, and he has enough smile for the both of us.


I am thankful for his sweet hands. Lately, he loves to take my face in his hands and kiss me all over.


I am thankful for how smart he is. Just when I get a new thing in my head I want to show him, he turns around and shows me he has figured it out all on his own.


I am thankful for the love his has for his Daddy. There are days, when I am so busy or stressed out, I forget to love on my hubby. Aidan's unconditional love for his dada is enough to last a few lifetimes.


I am thankful he's a cuddler. When he and I are both missing Adam, he reminds me that we have each other...and snuggles right up next to me.


I am thankful he is a boy. Boys are wild and love to be crazy. I'm still in that stage sometimes. We all get to be silly together.


I am thankful he's my thing to be thankful for because he makes everyday a better one by just being him.


Love you sweet boy!!!
**Isn't my Thankful Thursdays button cute? I made it myself! Don't ask me how, because I have NO CLUE! Haha!

No comments: