Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday on Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!!! It's Thankful Thursday and I am writing this post Wednesday night because we are getting up early to head to the Carousel Parade and then to my parents. So, this year on Thanksgiving, I'm keeping it simple.
1. I am thankful for my family. My side and Adam's. We have great people that surround us and love us unconditionally. There are way too many people out there who aren't lucky enough to have a family to celebrate with.
2. I am thankful for a roof over our heads. I know I often talk about how I wish the house was just a little big bigger or improvements that could be made, but honestly it's a great first house and heck...it's almost paid for!!!
3. I am thankful for our health. So many families are sitting in a hospital room for the holidays and we realize we are more than blessed to not have to do that.
4. I am thankful for our friends. They are our second family and our sanity.
5. Last but not least, I am thankful for my boys. I don't really remember what life was like before either of them. I am so thankful that I get to spend everyday being a part of their family.
From the Harvey House to yours...we wish you a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: