Friday, November 27, 2009

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My fridge is packed full of leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, chicken & dumplings, cornbread stuffing and pecan pie. The front door is WIDE OPEN if anyone is hungry.

Adam's parents spent their last night with us and headed to his sister's today. The "guest room" furniture has all been put back in place and the fall decorations have been put away. Down from the attic came the beginning of the Christmas decorations. I forgot I had bought wreaths on clearance last year for all of the windows. I was just thinking this morning I would buy wreaths for all my windows so when Adam brought them down, I was so excited. I just need to find some red velvet ribbon to make bows for them. My mantle is finished. Pictures will be up as soon as the house is decorated and we have purchased the tree. This season I have learned to re create every expensive holiday decorating idea at Garden Ridge for such reasonable prices. I am pretty proud of myself.

I am still working away on Aidan's room. I can't wait for his bed to get here. Adam's mom finished one of his pillows and it is positively adorable. Again, pictures will be up as soon as we get closer to being finished.

I have a very busy day tomorrow getting ready for the Fashion Show and First Annual Pageant at the store on Sunday. We have over 90 kids participating. I am excited for it to come and be done. It has been so much work and I am burnt out. Seeing all of the hard work come to fruition will hopefully be worth it. Sometimes dealing with over one hundred moms is a little difficult. Haha.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: