Thursday, November 19, 2009

ATTENTION: Milestone in the Harvey House

Well, I knew the time would come...but I didn't know I would be so sad. Haha. Aidan's crib has been put in the attic and his big boy bed is all set up!!! I remember when we bought that crib and brought it home and Adam put it together in the living room only to realize that it wouldn't fit through our doorways so he had to take it all apart and put it back together in the nursery. Haha. Good times and one million screws. I also remember thinking "OMG, will he ever want to sleep in there" when we brought him home and then how much I cried when he was three months old and LOVED his crib. It was too soon for him to sleep in the nursery alone and it feels too soon for him to be sleeping now in his BIG BOY ROOM! I am still working on finishing some stuff up and as soon as it's all done I will post some pics for you all. The next time I see our crib, a new baby will be on the way. Crazy to think about. Exciting at the same time. Our little family of three with grow to four. Ahhhhhh...I can't wait. In the meantime, I am going to enjoy my baby growing up and spending his first night in his big boy bed.

No comments: