Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Knights Game

Weeks ago now Aidan and I were home alone and he really wanted me to go out back and throw the baseball with him.  I am the world's worst baseball player but I agreed. Of course two minutes in, he was huffing and puffing and asking when his Dad would be home to pitch to him.

I got the brilliant idea to hop online and see if the Charlotte Knights were playing that night and to my surprise, they were! And even better they were playing the Red Sox farm team!  You know we are big Red Sox fans around here.  Adam was all about it so when he got home from work we loaded up the car and headed to the game.

It's less than exciting than a major league game but that's OK because it was inexpensive, the hot dogs were good, the family time was great for memory making and the fireworks that followed after the game were fun to see!

It also helped that the Red Sox won!

"Mom, throw dis"

 
 
 Hey batter, batter.
 
 Aidan self portrait of us at the game.

No comments: