Thursday, September 6, 2012

26 Weeks

I know I said at the beginning of this pregnancy I wouldn't bore you with weekly posts about my progress but it's starting to fly by so I want to document it! 
 
How far along: 26 Weeks
A new bump pic!
 Let's face it. My boobs are trying to compete with this baby. 
 
 

Baby's size: Umm...the size of a Hot House Cucumber (says my app). About 1 2/3 lbs and 14 inches long!

Sleep: Just OK. I need something new to complain about. 

Maternity Clothes: The maternity clothes I told you about last week, came and were a disappointment.  The Old Navy stuff just wasn't great quality and the Gap items were not as cute as I thought they were going to be.  I just didn't love any of it. 
I stopped in Destination Maternity the other morning and scoured their racks and found some really cute things.  Most of which were on sale! I got the things shown below, one other top and a pair of boot cut jeans. All in the Motherhood section.  Some good staples to hopefully get me through the next few months!
via
 
Food cravings: I have the worst time trying to find something that sounds good. I am just happy to eat most days.  I'm loving veggies, fruit and flat bread.

Food aversions: I'm definitely not craving anything heavy. 

Symptoms I have: Heartburn has been better.  When I lay down I feel like I can't breathe unless I'm in the perfect position.


Doctor’s Appointment: The 13th.  I'm looking forward to it.  I have ailments I didn't have with Aidan I am curious about.  Haha!

Movement: Lots! He's always moving. Adam and I tried the flash light trick the other night and I think it scared him! We felt so bad. 

Belly Button: It's streeeeeetching. And it's off center.

Gender: Sweet Baby Boy!

What I’m looking forward to: Meeting him! I want to know he is healthy!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.  My regular jeans and tops.  

No comments: