Wednesday, December 7, 2011

So is life...

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted on here! After that long November of posting everyday maybe I needed a break? 

And I'm just so busy.  But who isn't? I realize that just because your busy doesn't look just like mine, it doesn't mean you aren't walking around with 1,000 thoughts running through your head as well.  Everyone is busy.  It's the holidays!  Tis the season to be busy right?

Today is Aidan's half birthday.   4.5.  I say it all the time but where has the time gone?  I'm home today with him because he's been running a fever for two days.  He has no other symptoms and isn't complaining of anything hurting him so we don't really know what is up.  When Adam gets home later this afternoon I plan on sneaking out to the cupcake shop to pick him up a cupcake to celebrate.  Hopefully his fever will go away and his special treat will bring back some of his personality. 

Thanks for checking on us.  More interesting posts to come this week...

No comments: