Friday, December 9, 2011

Catch Up-Yearly Family Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Every year we take a trip up to Mooresville and visit Carrigan Farms to get our pumpkins.  They do a hay ride out to the patch and there is a small petting zoo.  You pick your pumpkins and then they serve us Apple Cider.  Going to the Pumpkin Patch was one of the traditions we wanted to start when Aidan was born and we have stuck with it! It's inexpensive and we all look forward to it. I don't think any of us can wait until we have another little Harvey to join us in the fun we have as a family!


I love the relationship these two have.  Aidan is so in love with his father and vice versa. My heart swells when I catch these little moments.

He's so happy.

My hubby is so handsome.

My child as a Cow and as a Pumpkin.


Animals from Petting Zoo.

Picking out our Pumpkins.


Big, strong boy in terrible need of a haircut. 

Are you still with me on all this catching up?

No comments: