Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Card Outtakes

This past Saturday I finally got around to taking pictures of Aidan for our Christmas card.  I will show it all to you just as soon as I start to hear people have received theirs in the mail! Hey, better late than never!

We used our friend Mike's barn in Waxhaw as a back drop and I am soooooo happy with how the photos came out.  I am definitely not a pro photog but I usually take about 50 pictures and get 20 I like and 5 I love! I think that's pretty good.  

Adam was a great assistant and Aidan was patient and cute as can be! Here are a few of the pictures that didn't make the card (for obvious reasons).






                                                 



He's even cute in his "bad photos".

1 comment:

Jenny H said...

adore! can't wait to see the real ones! Merry Christmas!