Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Love, Us

Merry Christmas! Here is our 2011 Harvey Family Christmas card!
{Front}
  {Back}
 


Hopefully by now everyone has received our Christmas card. I was so late getting them out this year because every weekend I tried to plan to take photos of Aidan, he was either sick or the weather wasn't cooperating. I had all but given up when the opportunity arose for us to take some photos of him at Mike's house in Waxhaw. The old barn and open fields are the perfect back drop for pictures.


I know I am biased but I just think he is so handsome! The front of the card is probably my favorite picture I have taken of him EVER. We are having it blown up and framed. He is growing up way too fast. As much as I love to watch him grow, it is so bittersweet.

Feeling really blessed to be celebrating another Holiday season with such a sweet boy. 

We hope you are all enjoying your time with your families and keeping the real reason for the season at the fore front of your hearts and minds!  Merry, Merry Christmas!





No comments: