Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's My 28th Year

Happy Birthday to me! I'm 28 today. 

It's amazing what a difference a year makes.  27 had it's ups and downs.  We endured some heart ache and a lot of things didn't go as planned.  I found endless joy and peace in watching my son grow and my marriage prosper.  I fell in love with my boys over and over.  I got to witness two of my best friends become moms and I started a new job.  I became another year wiser and spent a lot of time daydreaming about our future.   28 is going to be a good one! I can feel it. 


A Few
Birthdays Past










Last years bday post 27

I have been so bad about taking pictures recently! I promise to take some this weekend!

P.S.   We did reach 100 followers {Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!} so I am gearing up for a big giveaway.  If anyone has an Etsy shop or something they want to contribute, email me at april@youmeandthekid.com

2 comments:

The Whitakers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!