Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31st

Every Spring I can't wait for the Summer to come.  I look forward to long days and backyard BBQ's.  Days at the pool with Aidan and trips to the beach so I can dig my toes in the sand.  Maxi dresses and flip flops.

And then every August without fail, I am dying for the Fall to come.  I am so glad the month is over! I can't wait for cooler weather, sweaters, boots and decorating with pumpkins.  I even can't wait to rake leaves with my hubby this season.

This is the season my Adam turns 30 and we celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary!

If I get lucky, we'll make a trip up North to Boston to see family and friends and enjoy the season. Maybe squeeze in Aidan's first Sox game.  There's just something about Massachusetts in the fall. It's my favorite place to be. 

Let's not get started on Pumpkin Spice everything.

Happy Almost Fall Y'all!!!!




No comments: