Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Little Late

This is a little late but I have to tell you, I am so excited that Rachel Zoe is pregnant.  I watch her show and although I do have to admit sometimes she annoys me to death, I really truly believe she wanted this and was scared she wasn't going to get it. So, you go girl!  Do I wish she had gained a little bit more weight first? Yes.  More importantly, do I think she will be a great mom?  Absolutely.  She doesn't do anything less than 110% and I don't think she is going to stop at the greatest thing about to happen in her life.   Her husband must literally be over the moon.   The majority of the shows episodes had some sort of segment where Rodger was begging Rachel to make babies with him.  E Online reports she is pregnant with a baby boy.  I hope they sign on to do another season of The Rachel Zoe Project so we can "meet" the new little man.  


Baby Bump Pics!



No comments: